- Classification: Indica
- Parents: Northern Lights x Skunk
- Growing Environment: Indoor recommended, outdoor possible
- Garden Skills: Beginner to intermediate
- Flowering Time: 6 – 7 weeks
- Yield: Up to 1 lb/plant (indoor)
- THC Content: High
- Medical Uses: Cancer, chemotherapy, chronic pain, insomnia, multiple sclerosis, digestive issues, anorexia, anxiety
- Breeder: Enterprise Seeds
Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: Flavors of citrus, spice and earthy skunkiness flow from your pipe you your mouth, ending with an incredibly sedating high.
This strained derived its name from the plentiful amount of Americans traveling to British Columbia in search of high quality as well as quantity weed. The result was Americano, a potent medication that flowers in as little as 6 weeks and can produce up to 1 pound of medication per plant when grown indoors. While outdoor growth is possible, it�s highly recommended to cultivate this lady indoors in rockwool using hydroponics or aeroponics for optimum result. Typically flowering for 6 – 7 weeks, she�ll be ready for harvest at the end of September when grown outdoors.
This strain is going to put you in a deeply sedated state. Recommended for nighttime use or for severe pain, as well as various other ailments, this nearly pure indica strain is the perfect addition to any indoor garden. Of course you also won�t want to pass on at least a quarter of this amazing indica. You won�t regret it when you�re watching movies in bed or on the couch and feel like you have never been more relaxed.