- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 cup chopped Roma tomatoes (about 3 medium)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 teaspoons cannabis olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove pie crust from pouch and unroll on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, garlic and cannabis olive oil. Remove partially baked crust from oven. Spread tomato mixture over crust and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven and bake 7 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve warm.