- 6 chicken breasts (boneless/skinless)
- 4 tbsp. cannabis butter (see recipe)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (11 oz.)
- 1/4 cup milk (can use cannabis milk for added potency
- 2 cups stuffing mix
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, while greasing a casserole dish. Place the chicken breasts in the casserole dish, placing each slice of provolone cheese on top of each chicken breast. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup and milk, ensuring they mix thoroughly. Spread this mixture over the chicken and cheese, followed by the stuffing mix. While doing this, melt the cannabis butter over very low heat. Once melted, spread the butter over the stuffing mix. Cover with tin foil and bake for 50 to 55 minutes. Serve and enjoy.