Warning: min(): Array must contain at least one element in /home/customer/www/cannabissearch.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-dispensary/includes/functions/wp-dispensary-pricing-functions.php on line 1362
- Classification: Indica-dominant
- Parents: Chemdawg 4 x Platinum Banana OG Kush (F2)
- Growing Environment: Indoor
- Garden Skills: Intermediate
- Flowering Time: 9 – 10 weeks
- Yield: Moderate
- Medical Uses: Chronic pain, inflammation, anxiety, insomnia, chemotherapy, anorexia, nausea, depression, spasticity, multiple sclerosis
- Breeder: Riot Seeds
Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: The flavor of the Chem-4 is overpowering (not that that’s a bad thing at all), while the effect begins mostly cerebrally, before sending you into a heavy indica stone.
When someone who has Banana Chem OG Kush walks into the room you�ll definitely know it. This strain is highly potent, with an immense layer of trichomes covering the small, dense buds. The breeder chose a Chem-4 mother to breed with a Platinum Banana OG Kush F2 strain. The result is a potent bud that is being seen more and more in dispensaries throughout California.
Banana Chem OG Kush, like Chem-4, is prone to getting powder mildew, unless more than adequate ventilation is used, especially later in flower. The breeder recommends vegetating this strain for around a month, before forcing flowering. After 9 to 10 weeks of flowering, Banana Chem OG Kush will be ready for harvest.