- Classification: Sativa-dominant
- Parents: Diesel x Unknown Dutch Strain
- Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Garden Skills: Intermediate
- Flowering Time: 9 – 10 weeks (indoor) or early November (outdoor)
- Height: Medium
- Yield: Moderate to Heavy
- THC Content: 17%
- Medical Uses: Hepatitis C, migraines, glaucoma, depression, anxiety
- Breeder: Paradise Seeds
Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: Acid provides a high that takes a while to build up to full intensity, but once it does the effect can be overwhelming, yet very enjoyable. Just expect to be incredibly stoned.
These buds are oval-shaped, have pretty good density and absolutely reek of danky sour citrus fruit and fuel. The buds are usually caked with sticky trichomes that can make rolling a joint fairly difficult. While not normally seen in dispensaries in the United States, when it is, this bud will go for around $50 or $55 per eighth.
This strain will take 9 or 10 weeks to flower when cultivated indoors, after a recommended 2-week veg period. Growers are advised to use new carbon filters when cultivating this strain, as it is a serious stinker. Without proper filters it can make an entire house smell like danky goodness. Hydro has not proven to be a particularly effective means of cultivating Acid, but soil should do fine, whether indoors or outdoors.