- Classification: Sativa/indica
- Parents: Amnesia Haze x Skunk #1
- Growing Environment: Indoor/outdoor
- Garden Skills: Intermediate
- Flowering Time: 10 – 11 weeks
- THC Content: Up to 20.5%
- CBD Content: Up to 0.7%
- Medical Uses: Inflammation, pain relief, nausea, glaucoma, migraines, chemotherapy, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s Disease, PTSD, anxiety, depression
- Breeder: Barney’s Farm
Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: Amnesia Lemon – as the name implies – has flavors of lemon, aromatic flowers and cantaloupe. Look for this strain for quite a tasty treat.
Barney�s Farm began by crossing a select Amnesia Haze mother to breed with a Skunk #1 father. The resulting cross created a strain with two quite different phenotypes. One of the phenos is sativa-dominant, tall, lanky and takes 12 � 14 weeks to flower. The other pheno is indica-dominant and is fairly short, compact and only takes 9 � 10 weeks to flower. The buds from the indica-dominant phenotype are slightly elongated and highly resinous.
Look for a 12 � 14 week flowering time when you get the sativa-dominant pheno, and a 9 � 10 week flowering time when you have the indica-dominant pheno. Whichever one you get stuck with however, won�t have you complaining, as both are packed chock-full of potency, known to get as high as 20% THC. Whether indoors or outdoors, these ladies will simply thrive. So go grab some now!