- Classification: Ruderalis/Indica/Sativa
- Parents: (The Hog x Northern Lights) x Unknown Ruderalis
- Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor/Greenhouse
- Garden Skills: Beginner
- Flowering Time: 10 – 11 weeks (Seed to Harvest)
- Height: Short to Medium
- Yield: Moderate
- THC Content: Up to 17%
- Medical Uses: Pain relief, nausea, migraines, asthma, fibromyalgia
- Breeder: TH Seeds
Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: The initial effect is a rushing, cerebral one, that becomes a powerful and somewhat sedating body high, after around ten minutes. While it’s not a couch-lock type of high for most patients, it certain can be for inexperienced ones.
Surprisingly for an auto-flowering Type, Auto Northern Hog boasts large, dense buds. These buds are caked with layers upon layers of sticky trichomes, resulting in a THC content of up to 17%. Such a high percentage of THC is unheard of in ruderalis crosses. Cultivating this strain can easily be done by both novice and experienced growers. These ladies are incredibly stable and vigorous. They also have a great resistance to mold and mildew. Growers will find that in temperate areas of the world, they can harvest up to three rounds of these ladies in a single growing season. Yields have shown to be average, at best.