- 1/3 cup cannabis olive oil
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9 inch glass pie round. Combine the cannabis olive oil and the chili in a medium bowl until blended. Spread the softened cream cheese into the bottom of the pie round. Pour the chili mixture on top of the cream cheese. Top with onions, chilies and cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.