- 1/3 cup cannabis olive oil
- 1 lb linguine pasta, cooked and drained
- 4 slices bacon, cut into thin strips
- 1 jar (12 oz) white clam sauce
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- Grated zest of one lemon
- 2/3 cup chopped parsley
Cook bacon until crisp, drain the fat and set strips aside on a paper towel. Turn heat to low and add clam sauce, cannabis olive oil, lemon zest and crushed red pepper to the skillet. Cook and stir until hot, do not allow to boil. Add 1 cup of water from the pasta pot and the parsley. Stir in and add the linguine, tossing to coat. Serve in bowls and sprinkle the bacon over the top, and enjoy!